Wednesday, June 30, 2010

California

We have been SO busy this summer - I keep thinking of things that I want to blog about but I never seem to have a long enough stretch of time to devote to sitting in front of the computer.

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from our California trip - since I never got around to posting them when I said I would!


@ Joe's Crabshack in Pacific Beach
In front of our hotel with Taylor and Brit

Kurt with Clint Eastwood's handprints

And, Kurt at the beach in Santa Monica


This was the first vacation I've ever been on where we didn't travel to visit anyone, and we got to be in charge of the plans. Usually, I'm with my parents and they have things all planned out, or last time I went to CA it was to help Kurt move so there wasn't time for very much. We went to one beach or another pretty much every day, did some sightseeing in Hollywood, visited sea world, and spent time with some very good friends in San Diego. The weather was perfect. It was a wonderful trip, and after the year we've had, a much needed vacation.

In Hollywood, Kurt bought this little License plate for Olivia. I thought it was so sweet of him to point it out, and ask me if I thought we should buy it for her. I love when I can tell that he's thinking about her too. I know she was with us everywhere we went.
(Sorry for the low quality, it was taken with my phone in our dim hotel room)

More later!



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment