Sunday, May 22, 2011

GTKY Sunday

I am trying to get back into the swing of blogging regularly. I promise. And by that I mean writing more original posts again. But because I know that isn't going to happen today, I am going to link up again with Keely over on Mannland5 for Getting to Know You Sunday!

1. what's your favorite rainy day activity?

I love, love rainy days. When it's icky outside I love to cozy up on the couch with a book/movie/google reader, or catch up on scrapbooking.
2. what time do you go to bed?
Well, now that I've had to start getting up SO early to get ready for work and drive all the way downtown, I've been going to bed at about 10:30. I don't even think that's early enough, but I can't force myself to go any earlier!

3. how many magazines do you subscribe to?
None. But I used to get Self, Shape and Women's Health and I am thinking about renewing at least one of those.
4. did you sell all your belongings because you thought the world was ending yesterday?
Hahaha... No. I have actually been wondering what the heck all of those people did do today though! And what about those people who quit their jobs to "campaign" for the rapture? I feel bad for them.
5. what's your beauty obssesion?
I don't really have one. Is that sad? I think it is.
6. if you could only wear one designer/brand for the rest of your life...what would it be?
Pretty much all of the clothes I like/wear the most right now are from LOFT. So.... I guess that's what I'd pick right now.

7. what's your summer must have?
flip flops.
8. do you make weekly dinner menus?
Nope. But, I actually was just thinking today that I should probably start being a little bit better about that... I think it would be much better for our budget!

I hope everyone has a great week! I have not been very good at reading/commenting on friends' blogs lately.. so I'm going to go try and catch up on that while my husband watches the season finale of Family Guy......

0 comments:

Post a Comment