Sunday, July 18, 2010

Picture Post

Just a quick post this time – I wanted to share some of my favorite pictures from Catelyn’s wedding last weekend. I thought, after the last few, that we could use a positive post. Aside from everything I wrote about in my last post, it really was the best weekend I’ve had in a long time, and by FAR the best wedding I’ve ever been to. Cate and Bill have been together for eight years (or nine?), and I feel like I’ve been waiting for them to get married ever since I met Catelyn when we moved in to our dorm room in 2005. They are such an amazing couple and complement each other in every way. I can’t WAIT to talk to them when they get back from their honeymoon in Antigua this week! Congratulations, Catelyn and Bill! Love you guys more than you can imagine!

Kurt and I at the rehearsal dinner


My former roommates and fellow bridesmaids (and two of my best friends), Laura and Abigail. I wish we lived closer!


Abigail, Bobbi, Laura and I with the beautiful bride


Beautiful prayer, lead by Abigail just before the ceremony


Kurt and I at the reception


Wedding party doing the "Evolution of Dance" - not the best picture, but I think it's hilarious!



That's all for tonight... I hope everyone's having a great weekend!

1 comments:

Lara said...

What a beautiful wedding! Great pictures and you look fantastic!

Post a Comment