Sunday, December 12, 2010

Dec 12 - Body Integration

Body integration. This year, when did you feel the most integrated with your body? Did you have a moment where there wasn't mind and body, but simply a cohesive YOU, alive and present?


This is a weird prompt. Honestly, I'm getting a little bit burned out on this reverb thing! I'm just not feelin' it like I thought I would. I'm going to try to finish out the month just because I said I would... but I thought it would make me more committed to blogging... however it actually has made me put it off more than I normally would!

This has NOT been a good year for my body! haha. I haven't been happy with it since before I was pregnant.. I've never lost the baby weight completely and have really been going up and down all year. Since I haven't been happy with it, I've been pretty insecure and usually think about it in some way, shape or form on a daily basis. Because of that, I don't think I've had a "moment where htere wasn't mind and body, but simply a cohesive ME"... except maybe  on my wedding day? I DID feel like I looked pretty good in my dress, and because of that I didn't worry about it for once and just allowed myself to have a good time.

I really need to work on this! help!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comments:

katie said...

I agree- burned out.

Post a Comment