Monday, December 6, 2010

Dec 6 - Make ...

Make. What was the last thing you made? What materials did you use? Is there something you want to make, but you need to clear some time for it?
So this is an easy one... I haven't made anything new since the Chrsitmas wreath that I posted pictures of a week or so ago.


There are TONS of things I want to make but haven't cleared time for. I don't really have anything that I can clear out of my schedule in order to be more creative right now, which is the crappy thing! I am really, really excited for this coming semester because it's my last one, which means significantly less classes to take and HOPEFULLY more time to spend at home. Except I have been looking for a second job... so who knows.

I'm way behind on all of my scrapbooking and paper projects. I really want to finish Olivia's, but I'm SUCH a perfectionist about anything that has to do with her that I usually put it away as soon as I pull it out because I realize that I don't have the time or energy to work on it right then. I'm also super behind on my projectLIFE... I think I made it to october something. I really need to print my 4x6's and get goign on that before the new year! I want to start out January 1 on track.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment