Wednesday, October 20, 2010

11 Months

Today is 10/20/10, which means it's been 11 months since Olivia was born. It is so hard for me to believe that we're closer to the first anniversary than we are to her birth, because honestly most of the time it feels like just yesterday that I was pregnant.

I already posted today, and I don't really have much else to say. I guess I just wanted to say that I miss her... and that I can't believe we're one month away from her Birthday! I want to do something special for her but don't really have any good ideas yet...
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

Lara said...

I fell apart when I realized that more time had passed since Caleb was born than time I had been pregnant with him. And then October 12 was six months, so every day since then means that we're closer to the year anniversary. It's a disheartening realization.

Holly said...

♥Olivia♥

You could have a big or a small party. Do a balloon or butterfly release. Go on a little getaway. Do a good deed in her memory.

Maggie said...

We're doing a balloon release and then going to dinner with both of our families. I plan on making cupcakes, but there won't be any birthday thing on them.

Post a Comment