Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 25

Day 25 - My Day in Great Detail.

Today, I slept in for an extra hour. Mostly just because we got AWESOME new bedding at my bridal shower yesterday from Kurt's mom, and I couldn't bring myself to get out of bed. So, I rushed around getting ready, and then drove to my practicum office. I sat in my supervisors office for the first part of the day, and then worked on my Ethiopia project [Which I am super excited to post about once I get further along. Stay tuned :)]. I made a Lean Cuisine pepperoni pizza for lunch, and then dropped it on the floor... so I ended up not eating lunch, which was awesome. After that, we headed off to a post-placement visit, which lasted until WAY after we were supposed to be finished. So, because of that, I missed the first hour of my evening class (social work with Latinos), and decided i would just go home instead! So instead of class, I spent the next couple of hours cleaning and finishing up some random wedding stuff. Kurt and I made dinner together, and now we're both doing homework. Or, pretending to do homework and blogging instead.

So that's my day. Exciting right?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

0 comments:

Post a Comment