Friday, January 22, 2010

Day two!

Last night my Mom and I went to our first weight watchers meeting. My first "goal" is 20% of my current weight... which takes me back to exactly what I weighed at my first doctors appointment when I was 8 weeks pregnant. I was absolutely not happy with the way I looked at that point, so I'm really hoping I achieve that goal quickly, so that I can start losing the weight that I should have lost even before my pregnancy.

I'm feeling pretty motivated right now, so hopefully that lasts. Today is the second day in a row that I've gone to the gym with Kurt. Yesterday, I basically mudered my legs and arms, and my shins are killing me from trying to run a bit. So today, I just did cardio on an ellyptical and an incline trainer for the whole hour and a half that he was lifting, and I made it to four miles! I don't think I've ever done cardio for such an extended period of time, so I'm pretty proud of myself.

Let's hope things keep going so smoothly!

Time to make dinner...

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment