Friday, April 8, 2011

March of Dimes FINAL PUSH!

The March for Babies is only a few short weeks away, and our team has been working hard at fundraising. A friend recently gave me this idea, and I thought I'd post it here in case any of my lovely readers are interested. However, I do know that many of my followers are BLMs as well, and have their own March of Dimes teams.


You can still support Team Livie Bean, even if you live too far away to walk! For $20, you will recieve one of our beautiful shirts, and a donation will be made to the March of Dimes.

Orders have to be in by Friday, April 15, so please let me know if you are interested!

ETA: If you would like a shirt, you may submit your payment to me through paypal! Just put "Betsy.hills@yahoo.com into the payment box, and add a note with the size(s) that you need.

Thanks!
Have a wonderful Friday!!

1 comments:

Holly said...

Love the shirt!!!

Post a Comment